Today Style.com put up their list of the must-haves for fall 2009.
Obviously lists like this are pretty subjective, or at least they should be in a world with free-will. But regardless, I look to the runway for inspiration and their picks aren’t bad.
Their lis with my opinions (photos after the jump):
1. Something faux – I would definitely say that fur faux or real is very of-the-moment – it’s everywhere on the streets.
2. Over-the-knee boots – see here
3. Something sexy – I’m not sure this is a trend – didn’t Justin already bring sexy back?
4. Color – I do like color, but in general I would say I don’t see this one sticking in New York or Paris
5. Something draped – This one isn’t on my must-have list, but ok, draping is flattering.
6. Leather Jacket – I would call this a classic, so it’s always a must-have. I saw a ton of great jackets this season, and I’m still in search of one for myself.
7. Strong-shouldered jacket – meh, I’m not a fan of the 80s. If you’re purely following trends, then this a definite must-have, I’m a little more hesitant.
8. Something surreal – um really?
9. Decorated leg – again, not sure on this one. I’d like to change it, I think trousers would be better for this list. I’ll post on it later, perhaps.
10. Something studded – ALWAYS. Studs make almost anything better.